How can I select my blog niche? How can it be Selected?-Firstsitereview

How can I select my blog niche? How can it be Selected?-Firstsitereview

 How can I select my blog niche? How can it be Selected?-Firstsitereview

How can I select my blog niche? How can it be Selected?

Most people want quick answers, How can I select my blog niche? How can it be Selected? before going to start the blog. One should know what is NICHE, How to find a good NICHE.  Everyone will fail in this case to find a niche, Miss conception on Passion, interests, Knowledge, and skills.  I can clear your doughts through this article

How Can I  Select my Blog Niche?


To start blog or Affiliate Marketing as a career.

you need to find a Niche.


What is Niche?


NIche means a category, once you start creating content on your niche. You’ll see people reading your blog.


And Very soon you can earn money through your blog…


But the question is, how can it be selected?

How to find that particular Niche?

How can I select my blog niche?

How do I know what should I write?

How will find My Magical NICHE?


Let’s learn that in this Article.


 My blog niche

By Exploring these 4 areas you’ll find your NICHE definitely.


  1. Your passion

  2. Your interest

  3. Your knowledge

  4. Your skills

How can I select my blog niche? How can it be Selected?
  1. Your Passion 


Your passion might be something you really like to do. for example, you like to play video games PUBG, BGMI, etc., and watching movies on OTT.


Everyone will be passionate about something, just find your passion. Start creating content.


Example: Best movies to watch on OTT with family, Best smartphones to play BGMI.


  1. Your Interest


Interest is different than Passion. For Example, Watching comedy show’s is my interest, 

but not my passion. 


Eating Spicy food is my interest, but not my passion.


So, find those areas you are really interested in and start exploring those areas.

There you can find some niches as well. 


Example:  How to install Windows10, Best diet to lose weight in 10days.


  1. Your Knowledge


Knowledge is something everyone has by reading watching videos and researching.

Knowledge is something we acquire over time.


For Example, If you have done something previously like created blogs, started youtube channels, etc. 


There you have knowledge on how to start blogs and how to upload videos on youtube.


Another Example: I Started learning stocks in 2020, by readings so many blogs and watched so many videos. I finally invested in stocks.

With this knowledge, I can start a blog about Stack Market.


Explore your knowledge and find somewhat you can be done around it.


Example: How to start a Blog for beginners, What is Stock Market? Where to invest?



  1. Your Skills


We all have some skills 


Someone in trouble you help them with our skills. Like Finding the best laptops, best Mobile phones.

 

Skills to manage a team, social media management, do coding, and many other things.


Example: Best Social Media Management tool, Best Software group Management Software in 2021, Best  PHP loops.


I hope you find How can I select my blog niche? How can it be Selected?


It’s Not Difficult to find NICHE you can spend time for you.

 

Most people do these mistakes without finding NICHE, They Start blogs.


           See, we can’t explore these 4 areas for you.


            The ONLY you can Find where you are BEST.


             DO this task for yourself, you can find ENDLESS NICHES.


              STOP thinking, START Writing.



Also, Check 


Previous Post Next Post