How can I see my Blog on google? Blogger beginner guide-Firstsitereview

How can I see my Blog on google? Blogger beginner guide-Firstsitereview

How can I see my Blog on Google? Blogger beginner guide-Firstsitereview

How can I see my blog on google?



How can I see my blog on google, There are 2 ways to see your Blogspot.com website 
Before that, you need to index your site and posts on the google search console to show your blog on google. Once your submission is completed then you can see your blog in these ways.

1) View blog
2) Google Search


What is Blogging?

Blogging is Nothing but a website that is handled by an individual are a group of people Presents experience and information in conversation style.


What is the BlogSpot.com website?


Blogspot.com  is a free shared hosting blogger website which is owned by Google in 2013.
Blogspot.com Blogger is a free blogging platform.


How can I see my blog on Google?


1. View blog, you can see this view blog option on the home page of the blogger you can find it on the left bottom of the page.

it is nothing but a preview of your Blogspot website how your written articles will show on the website.


How can I see my blog on Google?


2. By Google Search you can find your blog by simply searching your blog name on google before that your Blogspot website should be indexed on Google search console.

If not found then try the complete URL example ( yourname.blogspot.com) then definitely you will find your blog on google.






Previous Post Next Post