COVID-19 is a nightmare for the whole world, and how impacted my life.

COVID-19 is a nightmare for the whole world, and how impacted my life.

 COVID-19 is a nightmare for the whole world, and how impacted my life.


Covid-19 How impacted My Life
Covid-19 How impacted My life


As a Travel, Photography enthusiastic fellow, it's hard to sit at home for a while during the lockdown. But the pandemic helped to learn new skills online in Digital Marketing, Stocks, Photography, and Scriptwriting.

In the process of learning, I found new things which can make us live in any situation like Covid-19. In the Digital revolution, everything is digitalized, and we can make money online without 9-5 jobs. To my knowledge, I have seen increasing  YouTubers, Content creators, and bloggers during the pandemic. Anyway, Covid-19 is a pandemic that dragged poverty deeper. 


STAY STRONG STAY POSITIVE!!

Previous Post Next Post